[VJS] IMMORTAL MALKAVIAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VJS] IMMORTAL MALKAVIAN

CLAN FORUM FOR ALL MEMBERS TO ENJOY PLEASE WHEN YOU REGISTER REMEMBER TO USE UR MONSTER GAME NAME THANK YOU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salendire
Admin

Changes. Empty
PostSubject: Changes.   Changes. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:53 pm

As some of you may have noticed i have changed the clan page a little. I am anal retentive about punctuation and grammar so expect those kinds of things to be changed.

I am also thinking of re-writing the clan rules. Basically keeping the same rules but re-wording them.

I will also be thinking of ways to get more members, not just any members but good members, and it would be great if some of you could try to brain storm with me on this matter.

I am open to suggestions about other potential changes to things, if anyone has ideas, complaints or recommendations please let me know. I can be contacted most of the time via MSN please add saige_of_midian@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Murder
Admin

Changes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.   Changes. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:36 pm

its really difficult to get good members as most players are attracted to big clans and we arent exactly a large one at the moment. i dont mind getting us some new guys and training them to play by myself to be honest. the only problem to this is, will they stay active?

just to note: apparantly we arent allowed to recruit via private messaging in game so we have to use the monstergame boards to do our recruiting unfortuneatly. some people are dicks and report private reportings to admins so avoid doing pm's.
Back to top Go down
Salendire
Admin

Changes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.   Changes. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 8:29 am

Perfect Murder wrote:
its really difficult to get good members as most players are attracted to big clans and we arent exactly a large one at the moment. i dont mind getting us some new guys and training them to play by myself to be honest. the only problem to this is, will they stay active?

just to note: apparantly we arent allowed to recruit via private messaging in game so we have to use the monstergame boards to do our recruiting unfortuneatly. some people are dicks and report private reportings to admins so avoid doing pm's.

When i mentioned "good" members i did not really mean high level members. I have no problems with recruiting lower level members as long as we suss them out first to ascertain whether or not they are right for our clan. If anything i think we should defiantly be training people up i am not a really high level member but i have learnt a few things.

The PM thing is fucked, by the way.
Back to top Go down
vanjaysing
Admin
vanjaysing

Changes. Empty
PostSubject: clan page   Changes. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:29 am

[i]if anyone has any ideas for the clan page could u please post them here,im currently still looking for a good clan logo as i dont like the one we have,so any ideas would be much appreciated
Back to top Go down
https://immortal-malkavian.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Changes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.   Changes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[VJS] IMMORTAL MALKAVIAN :: General Clan Matters-
Jump to: